Veal muscle meat (50%), veal lung (10%), carrot (14%), potatoe (9%), fennel (8%), cerlery , cottage cheese (3%), chamomile (0,5%), lemon balm (0,3%), calendula (0,3%), aloe vera, black cumin oil (0.2%), Andean salt, coconut flour, seaweed, eggshell powder (0.3%)
- Lean veal is low in fat and very easy to digest, which makes it the ideal source of animal protein in the event of gastrointestinal problems
- Boiled carrots contain oligosaccharides. They are similar in structure to the receptors of the intestinal wall, which means that pathogens dock on to them and can simply be eliminated from the body with them
- Boiled potatoes are an alkaline food, and help to balance out the increased acid that occurs with diarrhoea. They are also very easy to digest, and provide the weakened animal with energy.
- Fennel is anti-spasmodic, calms the intestinal tract and helps with bloating.
- Celery contains large quantities of antioxidants and polysaccharides, which protect the digestive tract. It also has a tremendously high alkali potential, which helps to neutralise the excess acid in the intestines.
- Cottage cheese is low in fat, rich in protein and very easy to digest, which makes it the perfect ingredient. It helps to bring the intestinal flora back into balance.
- Camomile, lemon balm & calendula are well-known for their calming, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties
- Aloe vera is nature's own all-rounder that soothes irritated mucous membranes, and is also known to provide relief from gastrointestinal problems
- As is black cumin oil, which is a traditional remedy used in the treatment of digestive problems
- Coconut flour is a superfood that is very easy to digest, low-fat and high-fibre. It provides energy without adding any further strain.
- Medicinal clay contains plenty of minerals & trace elements, effectively binds excess acids and absorbs harmful substances like a sponge
As is always the case with Terra Canis, all ingredients are of proven human grade quality at the time of processing. With stomach and intestine problems, fresh and high-quality ingredients are incredibly important. The body should not have to cope with grains that are hard to digest, low-quality meat and animal meals or chemicals and synthetic substances. All ingredients are tailored to the needs of dogs with stomach and intestinal tract problems and have been deliberately chosen by Terra Canis vet Hanna Stephan.
This light diet for a dog's stomach is, like all Terra Canis menus, produced by the multi award-winning Munich family butcher's Schäbitz.
Proteine: 8.9 %, fat content: 5.8 %, crude fibre: 0.5 %, crude ash: 1.8 %, moisture: 79,3 %
Dog’s weight - Feeding recommendation/day:
5 kg 150 - 200g
10kg 300 - 400g
20kg 600 - 800g
30kg 900 -1200g
Start with 50 % of the daily recommended feeding, divided into 3 meals a day. Guidiance only.